* THIS IS HOW YOU FIX Parliamentarians
Reform Act of 2011*
1. No Tenure / No Pension. Nominal perks as per ordinary citizen during tenure, nothing after retirement.No rent free bungalows and subsidised meals.
2.Parliamentarians collect a salary while in office but should not receive any pay when they're out of office. Parliamentarians should purchase their own retirement plans, just as all Indians do.
3. Parliamentarians should no longer vote themselves a pay raise. Their pay should be linked to the CPI or 3%, whichever is lower.
4. Parliamentarians should lose their current health care system and participate in the same health care system as the Indian people. No treatment abroad on Governmment expenses.
5. Parliamentarians should equally abide by all laws they impose on the Indian people. No red lights and such privileges.
6. All contracts with past and present Parliamentarians should be void effective 1/1/12. The Indian people did not make this contract with them. Parliamentarians made all these contracts for themselves.
Serving in Parliament is an honor, not a career. The Founding Fathers envisioned citizen legislators, so ours should serve their term(s), then go home and back to work. No private work when they are in tenure of MP.
If each person contacts a minimum of twenty people then it will only take three days for most people (in India) to receive the message. Don't you think it's time?
THIS IS HOW YOU FIX Parliamentarians !
If you agree with the above, pass it on. If not, just ignore.
You are one of my 20+ - Please keep it going, and thanks.